Back to Search results
Seafield Youghal, Co. Cork, Cork, P36 VY24Price €435,000
At a glance...
- Electronic gated front entrance and secure gated rear entrance
- Tarmac drive
- Fabulous uninterrupted views over the coastline towards Capel Island and Knockadoon
- Dual heating
- c.0.5 acre site of landscaped gardens
- South Abbey N.S. 1.3 km
- Pobalscoil na Trionoide 2.4 km
- Youghal Beach 1.5 km
- N25 2.9 km
- Youghal G.A.A. 1.8 km
- Youghal Rugby Club 2.5 km
- Youghal Golf Club 2.5 km
- All light fittings, integrated appliances, floor coverings window furnishings.
- Detached Garage, Enclosed landscaped gardens, tarmac drive, electronic gate, gated rear entrance, fabulous views
- Mains water, septic tank.
- All amenities of Youghal Town on the doorstep.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt in conjunction with Sherry FitzGerald Hennessy offer for sale this 4/5 bedroom family home nestling on an elevated site enjoying a fabulous location in this most sought after area of Youghal and enjoys fabulous uninterrupted views over the coastline towards Capel Island and Knockadoon. The property which is accessed via electronic gates on to a tarmacadam drive also has the benefit of secure gated vehicular rear entrance. The property enjoys a southerly aspect and the bright spacious accommodation extending to 151 sq. comprises, Entrance Hallway, Sittingroom, Livingroom, Kitchen/Diner, 4 Bedrooms (Master Ensuite), Study/ 5th Bedroom, Bathroom, External: Garage. Viewing of this most desirable property is highly recommended by REA Spratt. Joint Agent: Sherry FitzGerald Hennessy
- Entrance Hall ( ) Tiled floor, storage cupboard off.
- Sitting Room (4.27m x 4.87m 14.01ft x 15.98ft) Feature open fire, natural stone surround, fabulous views, carpet floor, door to livingroom.
- Living Room (7.01m x 3.11m 23.00ft x 10.20ft) Solid fuel stove on marble hearth, Timber floor, French doors to patio .
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.39m x 2.76m 14.40ft x 9.06ft) Floor & eye level units, built in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, Tiled floor & Splashback to kitchen area, timber floor dining area.
- Master Bedroom (5.43m x 2.99m 17.81ft x 9.81ft) Wooden flooring, selection of built in wardrobes, Ensuite off.
- En-suite (2.99m x 2.00m 9.81ft x 6.56ft) Fully tiled, having both bath and separate shower stall
- Bedroom 2 (3.48m x 3.35m 11.42ft x 10.99ft) Fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring
- Bedroom 3 (4.24m x 2.44m 13.91ft x 8.01ft) Wooden flooring
- Bedroom 4 (3.99m x 3.05m 13.09ft x 10.01ft) Carpet flooring
- Office/Bedroom (3.99m x 3.08m 13.09ft x 10.10ft) Wooden flooring
- Bathroom (2.47m x 2.16m 8.10ft x 7.09ft) Fully tiled wetroom, heated towel rail, vanity unit.
- Garage (7.01m x 3.05m 23.00ft x 10.00ft)