Back to Search results
Shanakill, Ringville, Dungarvan, Waterford, X35 NW58Guide price €285,000
At a glance...
- Solar panels & underfloor heating throughout.
- Numerous amenities on the doorstep which emphasises the strong local active community.
- Within a short spin of the bustling market town of Dungarvan offering many restaurants, bars shops and the now established Waterford Greenway.
- Both Cork & Waterford Cities are within a easy commute.
- Within one hours drive of Cork International Airport.
- Pre-school, primary school and secondary school all located within the parish.
- High quality hardware joinery both internally & externally.
- Handcrafted high grade kitchen.
- Large overhead attic space incorporating gallery effect to entrance hallway.
- Mains water connection.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale by Online Auction on Friday 28th August 2020. This property provides a unique opportunity to acquire an impressive architecturally designed 4 bedroom family home which is at the final stages of completion. This unique property nestles on c.0.92 acre site enjoying spectacular unobstructed panoramic views over Dungarvan Bay extending all the way from the Comeragh mountain range easterly towards Dunmore East! Ballinacourty lighthouse is directly opposite and Hook Head lighthouse is visible on clear days and at night the lights from these are a spectacular sight. All works to date are carried out to a high standard. This home offers bright spacious accommodation extending to c. 3,000 sq.ft and allows a prospective purchaser the opportunity of putting one's own stamp on â€˜their new homeâ€™. The property is approached by a sweeping drive which connects to a sheltered south facing private garden/ entertainment area. Auction Link https://reaspratt.bidnow.ie/lot/details/25096
- Entrance Hall (5.20m x 2.90m 17.06ft x 9.51ft) Bright, large velux windows, closet off, off wc/whb (2.25m x 1.74m)
- Sitting Room (5.90m x 5.27m 19.36ft x 17.29ft) Split level double doors from dining room + entrance hallway, feature window, views over coastline. Vaulted ceiling.
- Dining Room (3.80m x 3.70m 12.47ft x 12.14ft) Split level, off kitchen, again having spectacular views.
- Kitchen (7.20m x 6.50m 23.62ft x 21.33ft) Partly fitted with hand crafted kitchen units, large island solid timber top, walk in larder store off (2.40m x 1.46m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.75m x 4.50m 15.58ft x 14.76ft) Dual Aspect with walk in dressing room off (3.78m x 1.22m) Fully fitted.
- En-suite (3.27m x 2.20m 10.73ft x 7.22ft)
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 3.20m 13.12ft x 10.50ft)
- En-suite (2.80m x 1.40m 9.19ft x 4.59ft)
- Bedroom 3 (3.83m x 3.52m 12.57ft x 11.55ft)
- Bedroom 4 (3.82m x 3.40m 12.53ft x 11.15ft) Measurement excludes wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
- Study (4.32m x 3.60m 14.17ft x 11.81ft) Door to south facing garden.
- Utility Room (3.82m x 2.69m 12.53ft x 8.83ft) Door to exterior.
- Bathroom (3.70m x 2.87m 12.14ft x 9.42ft)
From the offices of REA Spratt, proceed to Ring, proceed to Ring Church, keeping church on left hand side, continue up hill and when you come to the T-Junction turn left and the property is on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale Board.