Site A Bellevue Hill Delgany, County Wicklow
At a glance...
- Attractive site c.0.485ha/c1.2acres,
- Mature, well established boundaries,
- Full planning permission for designer residence c.176sqm,
- Great location offering terrific lifestyle,
- Surrounded by amenities in Greystones and Delgany area,
- Original planning extended to September 2024
An opportunity for lucky local residents or those who can demonstrate a need to live in the locality, to acquire a fabulous site in this quiet and peaceful part of Delgany. The site is accessed from Bellevue Hill via a short driveway, benefits from road frontage with tree lined and fenced boundaries.The site measures c.0.485ha/c.1.2 acres with Full Planning Permission for a fine detached home c.176.51sqm/c.1,900 sqft. Set in the most magnificent setting offering seclusion and privacy this site will appeal to any local resident who has always yearned to build their own home.
Travelling south along N.11 through Glen of the Downs, take Junction 10 and bear left at end of slip road. Follow the road past Delgany Golf Club. Take the next turning on the left on to Bellevue Hill and the subject site is c.1.2km on the left. Watch out for REA Forkin sign.