Sladagh Fethard, County TipperaryPrice €1,900,000
At a glance...
- Top Quality lands laid out in one large Block
- Suitable for any farming purpose
- Benefit of a substantial array of old style farm buildings and the ruins of a Farmhouse
- Scenic sought after Location with numerous mature trees and hedgegroves
- Early viewing is recommended by contacting either of the joint agents.
- The Property enjoys substantial road frontage on two roads with mains water there on
Excellent opportunity to purchase a large holding of c. 124 Acres / 50 Hectares brought to the market by REA Stokes and Quirke in conjunction with joint agents P.F. Quirke & Co. Ltd. The land is currently in a mix of tillage and grass with a small area planted. It has extensive road frontage onto two roads and provides easy access both to Clonmel and Fethard.The holding has the benefit of an oldstyle farmyard that briefly consists of a large concrete yard with a 5-span open-sided Roll Top haybarn with a five span Leanto there off with concrete floors and cattle pens. There is also a 3-span roll top haybarn with stables there off with a range of older farm buildings with cattle handling facilities, Silage Pits and the added benefit of the remains an old residence centrally located there on . The scenery from this property is fantastic with great views of The Comeraghs, Slievenamon and the surrounding countryside. It is a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial block of land in an excellent location. Early viewing is recommended by contacting either of the joint agents.
The subject holding is located circa 3.5 Km from Fethard & circa 9km from Clonmel Fronting out onto the L2509 (Back road to Clonmel From Fethard) and fronts onto another secondary road that leads to Kiltinan.