Station Road, Lusk, County Dublin
Station Road Lusk, a new residential development of 'A' rated 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in a prime location at the heart of Lusk Village.This development offers large 'A'-rated family homes in a location that is designed around family life. Transport, education, sporting, recreational and shopping facilities are just some of the local amenities which are sure to cater for everyone's needs.
Station Road is close to a great selection of local primary schools including Lusk National School, Corduff National School, Hedgestown National School & Rush and Lusk Educate Together National School.
Popular secondary schools include Lusk Community College, Loreto Secondary School in Balbriggan, Skerries Community College, St. Joseph's Secondary School in Rush and Gormanstown College.
There are a host of recreational activities and sports clubs in the area including Lusk United Football Club and Round Towers GAA Club
Built To A Standard You Can Trust
• Superb quality contemporary styled kitchens from BeSpace as per relevant showhouse.
• Satin chrome sockets and switches above worktops.
• Soft close drawers and doors.
• Under sink pull-out recycle bins.
• Separate utility room with below countertop space provided for washing machine/dryer.
• Superior quality internal joinery and hardwood handrail to stairs as per relevant showhouse.
• Satin chrome finish ironmongery.
• Painted throughout in Eider White.
• Climote remote heating control system allowing remote control of the heating system from a mobile phone.
• Wired for TV, telephone and intruder alarm.
• High performance uPvc maintenance free windows and doors.
• Ultratech front door by Munster Joinery.
• Multi-point locking system to external doors.
• Parking for two cars.
• Granite window sills to front of all houses.
• Landscaping to front gardens.
• Seeded rear garden.
• Patio area paved in Kilsaran shelbourne buff granite slabs.
• Blockbuilt walls, capped and plastered to rear gardens.
• Treated timber side passage gate.
• External lighting to front and rear.
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Quality Niko Bathrooms sanitary ware.
• Polished chrome heated towel rail.
• Pumped thermostatically controlled shower.
• Wall tiling as per relevant showhouse.
• High quality shaker style wardrobes fitted by McCauls as per showhouse.
• BER “A3” energy rating.
• PV solar panels for reduced electricity running costs.
• High levels of roof, wall and floor insulation.
• 10-year HomeBond Guarantee.