Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Tara, 19 Marian Park Waterford City, Waterford, X91 HKN8
At a glance...
- Mature residential area.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed bronze uPvc windows.
- Large detached garage with oil boiler.
- Well presented and well maintained bungalow.
- Title - Freehold (held under Folio WD30379F of the Land Registry).BER: D2 BER No.113050520 Energy Performance Indicator:297.44 kWh/mï¿½/yrGardens front and rear with lawns, trees and shrubs Garage. Oil boiler.
Excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow residence 97 sq.m (1044 sq.ft.) with large detached garage standing on a mature site 560 sq.m The property was constructed c. 1956 and comprises rendered concrete block walls, concrete and suspended timber floors, uPvc bronze windows under a pitched concrete tiled roof. Internally the property is well presented and has been well maintained. The house is entered through an attractive hallway from the front garden. To the right is the Livingroom with fireplace, behind the Livingroom is the Diningroom with a large bright window overlooking the rear garden. The extended Kitchen-Breakfast room is located to the rear of the property and has fitted wall and floor units. There is a separate toilet off the Kitchen. The Family Bathroom and three good size bedrooms are located off the main hallway. Externally the property has a tarmacadam drive which runs to the side of the house towards the garage. The gardens are set out in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. The property is situated in Marian Park a quiet desirable residential area approx. 2 km west of Waterford city centre.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Sittingroom (3.57m x 4.01m )
- Diningroom (3.07m x 4.03m )
- Breakfast Room (2.76m x 2.97m )
- Kitchen (3.08m x 2.70m )
- Separate w.c. (1.80m x 1.22m )
- Bedroom 1 (3.46m x 4.04m )
- Bedroom 2 (back) (2.97m x 3.37m )
- Bedroom 3 (2.48m x 2.98m )
- Bathroom (1.67m x 1.96m )
BER No.: 113050520
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.44 kWh/m²/yr