The Granary, Constitution Hill Drogheda, County Louth
Modern Commercial Premises in a high profile location - suit various retail & commercial uses. Approx. 108.0 sqm / 1,163 sq ft
This self-contained commercial premises occupies a prominent corner trading position with excellent profile to a high volume of vehicular traffic. Located within a few minutes’ walk of Shop Street / Laurence West Street, this commercial premises is ready for immediate occupation.
- GROUND FLOOR:
- Retail: 108.0 sq m 1,163 sq ft
- Excellent retail frontage to Constitution Hill.
- Extensive wraparound window display.
- Fitted commercial premises.
- Suit a variety of retail & business uses.
- Immediately adjacent to the majority of the town centre’s retailers, financial institutions.