The Hill, Brideswell Little Gorey, County Wexford , Y25 YK29Price €350,000
At a glance...
- 4-5 bedroom detached family home extending to approximately 190 sq m/2045 sq ft
- Ample living space
- Home office
- High speed broadband
- Panoramic views
- Block built garage
- C. 0.91 acre elevated site
- Located close to amenities and walking trails
- Private sewage & private water.
- High speed broadband available.
- Please be advised that the selling agents have not checked/tested the services and any purchaser should satisfy themselves with the availability and adequacy of all service
OutsideThe property is ideally located to the back of the large c. .91 acre elevated site which gives the property more height and ability to take in the stunning panoramic views that surround this property from woodlands to the rear to hills and green fields to the front. A taramacadam driveway sweeps around this property and it surrounded by lawn areas. A detached garage lies to the rear of the property and there is ample parking surrounding the residence.
The property is superbly located just 5km from Carnew Village with secondary school, shops, pubs, churches and restaurants and 5km from Craanford Village with Primary School, pub and sporting facilities. It is 11km from Gorey Town with an array of amenities, 13km from the M11 motorway and one hours' drive from South Dublin. Both Sliabh Buí and The Askamore Walking Trails are only 3km from the property and offer a beautiful amenity for family days out or the hikers among you. The nearest beach is also only a 20 minute drive.