Tubride Oldcastle, County Meath
At a glance...
- Adjoins Oldcastle town boundary
- Road frontage to the Castlepollard Road
- Views overlooking Loughcrew Hills
- The lands are laid out in seven main divisions.
- Boundaries are natural stone, hedgerow, trees and post and wire fencing
- Permanent water supply from the River Inny
- Entitlements attached to farm 81.43
- Natural stone house and buildings. Protected Structures, Ref. Number MH009-107 (14305040) and MH009-109 (14305039) Poor Condition, not currently habitable.
- Medium term investment with potential
- Suitable for any farming enterprise
EXECUTORS SALE (The Late Mr John Byrne, Deceased)
High Quality Grassland Farm of c. 207.55 acres at Oldcastle, Co. Meath
For Sale by Public Auction at the Headfort Arms Hotel, Kells on Wednesday 5th October 2022 at 3pm.
For Auction in 3 Lots (Unless previously sold)
Folios MH10859F & MH24930F
· Lot 1 Vacant natural stone house, store & stables on c.3.43 acres
· Lot 2 Prime grassland farm and farmyard of c. 204.12 acres
· Lot 3 The entire (Lots 1 & 2) comprising c. 207.55 acres
Viewing Strictly By Appointment
Joint Agents: REA T & J Gavigan & REA Brophy Farrell
Tom Gavigan 087 2909833 / Brian Farrell 086 2558125
SOLICITORS HAVING CARRIAGE OF SALE: Messrs Michael J. Kennedy, Parochial House, Baldoyle, Dublin 13. Tel. (01) 8320230
Directions - Drive from Dublin (M50 Blanchardstown Roundabout) for 69km to the N3 Drumbaragh Roundabout Turn left onto the Kells/Oldcastle Road (R163) -Travel for 17km to Oldcastle - in the town square turn left onto the Castlepollard Road the property is located on the left-hand side. Please see agents sign. GPS: 53.7601032 -7.1641085
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA T&J Gavigan (Kells) or call them on (046) 924 0045