Back to Search results
Tullaghanrock, Tullaghanrock, Ballaghaderreen, County RoscommonPOA
Read MoreExplore Carlow County Carlow is the second smallest county in Ireland, but it is full of big things to enjoy. Renowned for its beautiful Carlow Garden Trail, this green fingered county also boasts wild gardens at Altamont house and a multi-sensory, therapeutic garden near Carlow town - the Delta Sensory Garden... Explore Carlow
Exception roadside Holding extending to Circa 17.06 Acres (6.9 Hectares)
At Tullaghanrock, Ballaghadereen, Co. Roscommon.
- Super location approximately 2km from Ballaghadereen town on the Sligo road (R293)
- As short distance from the N5 main western road to Castlebar & Westport
- Excellent quality land currently in permanent pasture in three fields
- Good road frontage with double gate access.
- An ideal small holding or extension to an existing farm
- Maps and overhead photo for identification purposes only
- For further details contact Matthew Conry REA Dawson 0599151142