Unit 1, Newmarket House, Newmarket Street Kells, County Meath , A82 X279€500 / month
At a glance...
- Dimplex panel heaters which can produce instant heat or pre set heat.
- Hot water in kitchenettes and toilets.
- Separate electric meters per office unit.
- Fire alarm system throughout the building, installed and serviced annually by MasterFire.
- Medium or long term leases.
- Ratesa and Utilities to be paid by Tenant.
- Two car parking spaces.
- Rear Accessibly through The Market Yard.
Newmarket House is a three storey building with car parking to the rear. The office accommodation is on the ground floor. It is separated into 2 office units which are well laid out with toilet and kitchen facilities for each unit. One unit is currently let & the other is now available. The property is in very good condition throughout and has been recently redecorated. Situated in an excellent location in Kells town centre. There are four off-street car parking spaces to the rear of the building, two of which are available, accessed through The Market Yard yard. This location provides easy access to all local amenities and the M3 Motorway.
AVAILABLE Unit 1: 34.87 Sq.m 375.5 Sq.Ft.
INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE LETTING AGENTS.
Located on Newmarket Street in the centre of Kells Town. Eircode A82 X279
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA T&J Gavigan (Kells) or call them on (046) 924 0045