Back to Search results
Former County Council Depot & Yard, The Valley, Fethard, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Tipperary, E91 YN60Price €80,000
At a glance...
- Former County Council Depot & Yard at The Valley, Fethard and
- Former Fire Station Building
- On a pivotal development site of circa 0.09275 Hectares /0.229 Acres.
- Fronting onto the Clashawley River
- Classed as development opportunity site 2011 Fethard Development Plan
- Previously mains water, sewerage & ESB connected to the buildings
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
Per Instructions of Tipperary County Council, REA Stokes & Quirke are delighted to bring to the market this unique complex comprising of The Former County Council Depot & Yard at The Valley, Fethard and Former Fire Station Building on a pivotal development site of circa 0.09275HA/0.229 Acres. County Council Depot site as per map provided dated June 2020. This comprises a secure Former County Council depot located at the Valley, Fethard fronting onto the Clashawley river on a site of circa 0.09275HA / 0.229 Acres. The site is classed as a development opportunity site under the 2011 Fethard Development plan - The main Former Depot Building/ Mill is a listed protected structure and the site is also located in the Fethard Architectural conservation area. Zoning is for Amenity Use and Heritage Designations are within ACA i.e. within zone of archaeological potential. It had mains water sewerage & ESB connected to the buildings located there on.
- The Former Depot (Main Building/Mill) (5.60m x 13.30m 18.37ft x 43.64ft) Masonry construction over a galvanised roof originally a two storey building over a galvanised roof (no overhead floors). It is partially lofted 4.4 x 5.5. There is a secure depot/yard with a further secure galvanised shed with lean-to thereof located beside the former mill/ Depot. This depot is prominently located on the axis of three roads and has huge development potential â€“ Please note the site is within the archaeology and conservation area of the Historic walled-in town of Fethard and according to the Development Plan for the area, The Depot and the general area Zoning is for Amenity Use. Heritage Designations: -Within ACA. â€“ i.e. it is Within zone of archaeological potential. Access: Existing public access from junction of Watergate Street/The Valley. Development Interest: None current. Proposed Uses: Amenity and community uses. The site is located immediately west of the junction between Watergate Street and The Valley and South of the Clashawley River. The site is cur
- Former Fire Station ( ) A more modern detached single storey Building of circa 24 sq m / 258 sq ft of concrete block over a pitched slate roof with mains water, & sewerage connected and electric heating. It is currently divided in 3 sections at present as follows: Canteen area to front: 3.6m x 3.6m with Tiled floor with built in kitchen units at floor level with Double door to Street. Door to: Office/ Meeting room: 2.9m x 3.6m with door to Store: 1.2m x 3.6m with tiled floor door to Bathroom with WC & WHB Door to Back yard
- Office / Meeting Room (2.90m x 3.60m 9.51ft x 11.81ft) Door to:
- Store (1.20m x 3.60m 3.94ft x 11.81ft) Tiled floor. Door to back yard.
- Bathroom ( ) W.c. and w.h.b.