Back to Search results
123 Spafield Crescent Cashel, County Tipperary , E25 W728
At a glance...
- 3 Bed mid-terrace house in very convenient location close to Cashel town centre.
- Quiet cul-de-sac overlooking local resource centre, schools and playing fields.
- PVC Windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard/garden to rear with detached block-built garage.
- For Sale by Online Auction on 30th April 2021
- Front garden and driveway. Rear yard/garden. Block-built garage with double gated access from rear lane.
- Mains electricity, water, drainage.
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
REA Stokes and Quirke are delighted to offer for sale by Online Auction: REABidnowstokesandquirke on the 30th of April 2021 this conveniently located 3 bedroom mid-terrace house in a cul-de-sac location overlooking local resource centre, schools and playing fields. The property has the benefit a secure back yard/garden and detached garage which is accessed via a rear laneway. The property is in reasonable decorative order throughout with the benefit of PVC double glazing. The central heating system is oil fired.
- Hallway (4.70m x 1.70m 15.42ft x 5.58ft) Wainscotting. Tiled floor. Understairs storage.
- Sitting Room (4.20m x 3.70m 13.78ft x 12.14ft) Decorative surround open fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.60m x 5.00m 11.81ft x 16.40ft) Fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Wall to wall shelving in dining area. Gas hob. Electric double oven. Tiled floor. Double glazed doors to utility.
- Utility Room (2.00m x 3.00m 6.56ft x 9.84ft) Countertop / shelving. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Door to rear yard/garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 3.60m 13.12ft x 11.81ft) Built-in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.50m 12.14ft x 11.48ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.10m x 2.40m 10.17ft x 7.87ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.20m 6.56ft x 7.22ft) W.c., w.h.b. Bath. Electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Garage (5.00m x 5.60m 16.40ft x 18.37ft) Block-built detached garage with galvanised roof. Pedestrian access from rear yard/garden. Double gated access from rear lane.