17 Carraig Eanna Waterville, County Kerry , V93 P226
At a glance...
- Located in the beautiful costal village of Waterville on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Spacious four bedroom detached house with ample natural light.
- Ideal holiday or first time buyer home.
- Open plan kitchen living/diningroom on the ground floor.
- Large south facing rear garden
- Landscaped open plan garden to the front.
- Ample car parking.
- Two upstairs bedrooms with large en-suites
- All bathrooms tiled
- Feature fire place in Livingroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
Superb 4 bedroomed property in Waterville which is located just c. 600 m from Waterville Beach and close to the Golf Club. Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms with 2 ensuite, Living area with feature fireplace, Kitchen/Dining room with patio doors to garden and a main bathroom. Under floor central heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
Waterville, on the Ring of Kerry and along the Wild Atlantic Way is a small coastal village which has numerous restaurants, bars & cafés serving local food throughout the year . The village is home to the world famous Waterville Golf links and the newly built Hoggs Head. The property is within walking distance of all supermarkets, a petrol station, a hardware store, chemist, post office, craft shops, hair salons and a medical centre. Waterville Golf links is c. 2 km from the property. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, which is c.69 km from the Property.
Entrance Porch - 2.0m x 1.09m
Tiled Floor leading to
Living Room - 5.35m x 3.1m
Bright Open Plan room with feature fireplace
Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.5m x 4.5m
Wooden Fitted units and patio door to garden
Bedroom 3 - 3.77m x 3.27m
Fitted Wardrobes with vanity unit, Tiled Floor
Bedroom 4 - 3.3m x 3.9m
Fitted Wardrobes, Tiled Floor
Family Bathroom - 2.82m x 2.0m
Toilet, Shower, fully Tiled
Landing - 2.25m x 2.41m
Bedroom 1 - 5.31m x 3.61m
Pine Ceiling, Carpet
Ensuite - 2.75m x 1.75m
Fully Tiled with Bath Tub
Bedroom 2 - 5.32m x 3.9m
Ensuite - 2.85m x 1.75m
Fully Tiled with Shower Cubicle
Located on Seaview terrace road with a turnoff at St Finians National school