25 Pineview Road Aylesbury, County Dublin , D24 TEY0Guide price €370,000
At a glance...
- A quality 3-Bed Family Residence in an excellent location within Dublin 24.
- Sun Lounge extension to the rear offering the opportunity for a 4th Bedroom.
- Enclosed, child-friendly rear garden.
- Refurbished to include a full Bathroom fit-out.
- Walking distance to local Schools and Aylesbury Shopping Centre.
- Established community with strong sports and recreational activities.
NEW TO THE MARKET
25 Pineview Road is a mature Residence in a mature neighbourhood. An excellent opportunity to purchase a quality 1980's 3-Bed residence sympathetically extended with a quality Sun Lounge offering a 4th Bedroom option. The residence is spacious throughout with 3 Double Bedrooms and recent refurbishment includes a completely new Bathroom fitout.
Located within the Pineview community, No. 25 Pineview Road is walking distance from both Primary School and Secondary School, close to local shops at Aylesbury Shopping Centre and a short walk from the local Community Centre. An ideal location to suit family life.
Aylesbury is an established community within the Dublin 24 area. A strong sense of identity generated from long established residents and an active community derived from the local schools and the Thomas Davis GAA club. The Square Shopping is a 2Km walk and Public Transport is available via LUAS and Dublin Bus routes 49 & 65B & 77X.
VIEWING COMMENCING FRIDAY THE 19TH OF MAY
Kitchen with Dining area
Sun Lounge extension
Under-stairs W.C. with Toilet and WHB
3 Double Bedrooms
Off-street parking to the front.
Pedestrian Side Entrance to the rear garden.
Enclosed rear garden with garden shed.
BER No.: 104416516
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
You might also like…
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Murphy (West Wicklow) or call them on (045) 851 652