Back to Search results
Explore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
26 Caiseal Na Rí, Golden Road, Cashel, County Tipperary , E25 AY27
At a glance...
- Very spacious accommodation throughout
- In excellent decorative order
- Home office potential
- Large corner site
- South-facing rear garden
- Concrete walls/floors throughout
- Foundation under patio to construct conservatory if desired
- View of Rock of Cashel from front
- Mains services
- Oil fired central heating
- All facilities and amenities are provided within Cashel which has immediate access onto the M8 (Dublin/Cork)
Extremely spacious 4/5 bedroom detached home in an excellent and very convenient location within a few minutes walk of Cashel town centre. This fine home has been appointed and fitted to a high standard and has the benefit of a large corner site with car parking to the front and an attractive south facing rear garden. There is a fifth bedroom on the ground floor which would double ideally as an office for those working from home. The walls and floors throughout are concrete which provide greater sound proofing within. There is a foundation under the rear patio done by the builder at construction stage should a conservatory be desired in the future. This lovely property has many features to recommend it and we strongly advise early viewing.
- Hallway ( ) Understairs storage
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.50m x 2.40m 14.76ft x 7.87ft) Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Tiled countertop surround. Tiled floor . Patio door to rear garden.
- Back Hall ( ) Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- Guest WC ( ) Wc, whb, plumbed for washing/drier, tiled floor
- Family Room (4.40m x 4.00m 14.44ft x 13.12ft) Family room / Office. Wall mounted shelving. Laminate flooring.
- Sitting Room (4.40m x 4.00m 14.44ft x 13.12ft) Timber surround fireplace with cast iron insert and granite hearth,. Built-in book shelves remaining. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (4.70m x 4.00m 15.42ft x 13.12ft) Laminate flooring
- En-suite ( ) Wc. whb. Triton electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (5.50m x 3.20m 18.04ft x 10.50ft) Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.40m 11.48ft x 7.87ft) Laminate flooring. View of Rock of Cashel.
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 3.10m 11.48ft x 10.17ft) Bedroom / Office. Laminate flooring
- Bathroom (3.50m x 2.20m 11.48ft x 7.22ft) Wc, whb, bath. Supajet electric shower over bath. Tiled floor. Airing cupboard.
BER No.: 108912205
Energy Performance Indicator: 220.02 kWh/m²/yr