27 Cahernane Meadows, Muckross Road, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 H2H3Price from €350,000
At a glance...
- 125 sq m
- Walking distance to Killarney town centre
- Fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Zoned oil fired central heating with wall mounted thermostats
- Patio doors leading from kitchen to the private south facing garden.
- Concrete shed to the rear
- Built in wardrobes in all upstairs bedrooms
- Extensive tiling
- Concrete first floor
Well presented four bedroom semi-detached property located in the popular Cahernane Meadows development, in close proximity to Killarney town centre. Open cobble lock driveway to the front of the house with a private south facing landscaped garden to the rear.
Entrance Hallway 1.76m x 5.21m
Living Room 4.48m x 3.84m
Kitchen / Dining 3.77m x 4.87m
Study/4th Bedroom 2.80m x 2.27m
Master Bedroom 4.51m x 3.85m
En Suite 2.42m x 1.47m
Bedroom 2 3.42m x 2.57m
Bedroom 3 2.67m x 4.24m
Family Bathroom 2.24m x 2.10m
Leave Killarney via the Muckross Road pass through traffic lights, take second right after the traffic lights (beside Holiday Inn). Take second right into Cahernane Meadows and first left, property is on the left hand side.
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Coyne & Culloty (Killarney) or call them on (064) 663 1274