29 Hawthorn Avenue, Woodlawn, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 X8YN
At a glance...
- Large private rear garden.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Cobblelock driveway and rear patio.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with little passing traffic.
- Wooden garden shed to rear.
- Double patio doors to garden.
- Extensive tiling throughout.
- Wrought iron side gate.
- Double glazed sliding porch door to front which both enhances the attractiveness of this house and energy efficiency.
Hawthorn Avenue is a picturesque development with large well maintained gardens and green areas and is a short walk from town and only a 5 minture walk (via continuous footpaths) to St Oliver's School. The property comprises of a living room, dining / kitchen, WC, reception hall, generous landing, 3 spacious bedrooms (master ensuite) and a family bathroom.
Exceptional three bedroom semi-detached property set in a quiet cul-de-sac in close proximity to Killarney town centre and St Oliver's National School.
Well maintained and decorated, this property is in show-house condition with mature private garden to the rear.
This property has only had one meticulous owner since originally purchased circa 1994. This is a 'must view' for anyone looking for a home in Killarney.
From Killarney town centre, go out the Muckross Road as far as the Dromhall Hotel and take a left at the traffic lights. Continue through Woodlawn and Hawthorn Avenue is on the left-hand-side.