3 Ballindrimley Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 C953
At a glance...
- Select Location in Castlerea
- Modern 3/4 Bedroom Home
- Presented in Good Condition
- Option for bedroom at ground floor
- Dual Central Heating - Oil and Solid Fuel
- Accommodation comprises of Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, W.C and Office/Playroom/Bedroom at ground floor with 3 no. double bedrooms at first floor (1 ensuite) and Family Bathroom.
- Mains Water, Electricity, Sewerage.
- It is estimated that high speed Fibre Broadband will be available shortly, anticipated date for connection: October 2023 - December 2023 Source: NBI
- Within walking distance of all amenities to include Primary & Secondary Schools, Medical Centre, Shops, Swimming Pool, Town Park, Golf Course etc
OutsideOff street parking to front with garden area. Spacious and private garden to rear.
Castlerea is the third largest town in County Roscommon, It is located in the west of the county. The town is built on the banks of the River Suck and the River Francis, both of which are tributaries of the River Shannon. Subject property is located at Ballindrimley and is convenient to all amenities. Eircode: F45C953
BER No.: 109958587
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided