3 Rookery Woods, Ballycasheen, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 Y9YV
At a glance...
- Outside Features:
- Traditional natural stone wall to front boundary.
- Parking bay for 3 cars
- Locked side gates
- Landscaped garden with paved patio and garden path
- Steeltech non drip garden shed with sliding door and roof light
- Outside garden tap
- Internal Features:
- Farrow & Ball colour schemes
- Contemporary design features throughout including porcelain floor tiles on all ground floors with the exception of the living room which has a Canadia Larissa Oak herringbone timber floor.
- The first and second floors are covered with Mammut Plus Macro Oak floors. The stairs have an Irish natural wool carpet.
- Extensive porcelain tiles to all bathrooms
- All door handles are brushed stainless steel.
- House alarm with motion sensors and night setting.
- LED downlighting
- IT points and TV points in all bedrooms Kitchen and living room
- High Speed fibre optic internet connection (1 GB)
- LED mirrors to the main bathroom and both ensuite bedrooms
- Bespoke painted fitted kitchen in a contemporary sleek design with Silestone countertops and fitted filter tap for drinking water.
- Large Kitchen Larder press with handless doors
- Adjustable kitchen bookshelves.
- Bespoke utility design with raised washer and dryer position.
- Master bedroom has a fully fitted walk in wardrobe with LED lighting
- Other 4 bedrooms have painted built-in wardrobes with the addition of adjustable bookshelves in bedrooms 3 and 4 and a desk in bedroom 2
- Concrete first floor
- Underfloor heating
- Wood burning stove with external air supply to the living room with a granite hearth.
Outstanding detached 5 bedroom property
REA Coyne & Culloty proudly presents this stunning 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom luxury "A" rated home situated in a much sought after residential area within easy access of Killarney Town, the Cork / Tralee Road (N22), Muckross / Kenmare Road (N71), schools and all amenities.
No 3 Rookery Woods is set in a new high-end development and is designed to be an intimately scaled residential environment. Extraordinarly tastefully designed throughout with outstanding details.
Accommodation consists of entrance hall, open plan kitchen, dining and family area, a living room and utility on the ground floor. First floor consists of 4 bedrooms, with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite and walk in wardrobe, as well as the family bathroom. The third floor comprises the fifth bedroom and store area.