Back to Search results
Explore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
32 Cnoc Na Gaoithe Lanesborough, Longford, N39 C579Price €110,000
At a glance...
- Presented in good condition
- Within walking distance to all amenities in Lanesboro/Ballyleague Villages
- Convenient to the larger Towns of Roscommon and Longford
- Lanesboro/Ballyleague Villages, scenic locations on the bank of the river Shannon
- Excellent Value for Money.
- Comprising of Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room, WC at ground floor and 3 Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and a family Bathroom at first floor.
A quality 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached residence situated within Cnoc Na Gaoithe residential estate on the outskirts of Lanesboro village. Its sought after location, within walking distance to all amenities including schools, shops, library etc makes this excellent value for money and viewing is highly recommended with immediate enquiries advised.
Eircode: N39 C579.
BER No.: 102834579
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.86 kWh/m²/yr