Back to Search results
Explore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
4 Orchard Grove, Elphin, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 XA66Price €230,000
At a glance...
- Attractive House Style,
- Ready to go - Vacant Possession
- Presented in Good Condition,
- Walking distance to amenities
- Located in a small development of 22 houses
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Accommodation comprises a bright and spacious entrance hallway, Living Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Conservatory, Utility, Family Bathroom, 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite).
- Mains Sewerage, Electricity, Water.
- All Amenities to include local Shop, Public House, Church, National School, GAA pitch etc.
A most attractive 4 bedroom detached bungalow set within the sought after low density residential development of Orchard Grove, Elphin. Presented in excellent condition, this most select family home is considered a wonderful opportunity for families seeking a modern home, well presented and within walking distance of all amenities, schools shops etc. Accommodation comprises a bright and spacious entrance hallway, Living Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Conservatory, Utility, Family Bathroom, 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite). Offering Vacant Possession, Immediate Enquiries are advised.
OutsideGarden areas to front and rear with central driveway to front.
Located off the strokestown road, Elphin at Orchard Grove. Eircode: F45 XA66
BER No.: 114365919
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided