Back to Search results
8 Corradoo Cottages, Boyle, Ballinafad, County Sligo , F52 T622Guide price €100,000
At a glance...
- For Sale by Online Auction 14th July
- Highly accessible location off N4
- Sligo Town 30 KM
- Picturesque Town of Boyle 10 km
- Lough Ree and Lough Arrow on your doorstep
- Presented in Good Condition - Turn key
- Excellent Value and available immediately
- Comprising of Kitchen/Dining room, Living room and WC at ground floor and 3 Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and a family Bathroom at first floor.
- Picturesque setting with the renowned Lough Key on your doorstep and for the fishing enthusiast, Ballinafad is situated on the banks of the fishing lake of Lough Arrow
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the market this attractive 3 Bedroom Terraced Home set in Small Residential Development, 2 km from the picturesque village of Ballinafad, Co. Sligo, presented to a turn key specification. A most select opportunity to purchase a well presented 3 bedroom home, 85 Sq.m Floor area with enclosed patio area/garden area to rear. Presented in good condition and considered easily maintained, the said property offers excellent value for money. The said property will be sold via our online Auction platform bidnow.ie. Thursday the 14th July
OutsideEnclosed patio area/garden area to rear.
2km from Ballinafad Village, approx. 10km from Boyle Town and approx. 30km from Sligo Town. Eircode: F52 T622