9 Stoneyville, Roosky, Carrick-On-Shannon, County Roscommon , N41 EN27
At a glance...
- Modern 4 Bed Semi Detached
- Presented in Good Condition
- Excellent Value
- Attractive Village setting on the banks of the River Shannon.
- Comprising Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility and W.C at ground floor with 4 Bedrooms ( 1 Ensuite) and Family Bathroom at first floor.
- All Main Services.
- Set in the heart of Rooskey Village, Co Roscommon with all amenities on your doorstep.
- Roosky is a destination for anglers, as the River Shannon and the nearby loughs are well stocked with coarse fish including roach, perch and bream.
- The harbour and marina are especially busy in the summer, with cruise vessels regularly stopping here.
OutsidePrivate Rear Garden Space
Rooskey Village is on the River Shannon near the point where counties Leitrim, Longford, and Roscommon meet. The N4 road from Dublin to Sligo passes by the Leitrim side of the village. Eircode: N41EN27
BER No.: 110289501
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided