Back to Search results
Ardaneanig, Killarney, Killarney, County Kerry
At a glance...
- Spectacular mountain and lake views
- Property in show house condition
- Large front and rear gardens
- Hardwood flooring in lounge and sun room
- Quality tiling in all bathrooms
- Large parking area to the front and rear
- Utility with additional storage
- Built in wardrobes in all rooms
- Three bedrooms ensuite
- Large garage to rear which could be converted to two bedroom apartment.
- High speed broadband with downstairs office.
Read MoreExplore Kerry Kerry is one of the most scenic counties in Ireland with lush mountains, beautiful lakes and a rugged coastline. Killarney National Park stretches over 26,000 acres with forests, lakes and mountains. The Ring of Kerry provides a spectacular tour around the Iveragh peninsula and the stunning Tor... Explore Kerry
Spacious five bedroom family home meticulously maintained with a a large front and back garden with stunning mountain views.
This property is presented in pristine condition and offers a turnkey opportunity for the discerning purchaser. This property is well proportioned throughout with ample natural light and large spacious family rooms.
From Killarney take the N22 cork Road. At Lissivigeen Roundabout take the left exit onto the N72 past the Torc Hotel and take the first left. The property is located 1km out this road.
You might also like…
PSRA Licence No: 001042
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Coyne & Culloty (Killarney) or call them on (064) 663 1274