Back to Search results
Ardkeenagh, Tulsk, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 PW20Price €250,000
At a glance...
- Modern Two Storey Family Home offering potential
- 1.35 Acres, elevated lands offering excellent views
- Large Agricultural outbuilding to Rear
- Private well
- Convenient location on the outskirts of Tulsk Village
- Accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway with feature staircase, reception room x 2, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, W.C and office at ground floor with 4 bedrooms (2 ensuite) and a family bathroom at first floor.
- All services on site to include mains water, electricity and septic tank system.
- Schools, Shops, Public House, village amenities on your doorstep.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
Substantial 4 bedroom Two Storey Family Home (204 Sq.m) on 1.35 Acres conveniently set on the outskirts of Tulsk Village offering picturesque elevated views with the benefit of a large Agricultural outbuilding situated to the rear. Built c. 2005, the said property offers excellent potential as a quality family home and will substantially benefit from redecoration. Its convenient location beside all amenities in Tulsk Village including shops, schools etc provides an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality family home on 1.35 acres with substantial agricultural outbuilding . Immediate enquiries and viewings advised.
Outside1.35 Acre Site Large Agricultural Outbuilding Elevated views
Located off the N5 in Tulsk Village. Eircode: F45 PW20