Back to Search results
Arm Castlerea, Roscommon, F45 V825Price €135,000
At a glance...
- Quality Location, Location, Location
- Traditional Bungalow in good condition
- Large 0.4 Acre Site offering Potential, Potential, Potential
- Benefiting from a Range of outbuildings
- Overlooking Castlerea Golf ClubBER: G
- Strictly By Appointment with Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy Roscommon Town 090 66 30001
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
LOCATION, LOCATION LOCATION. Take Note: A Quality 3 Bedroom Bungalow with a range of traditional outbuildings set on a large 0.4 acre site overlooking Castlerea Golf Club. The said property is considered to be in good condition and offering excellent potential. Conveniently set in the centre of Castlerea Town opposite Castlerea Golf Club and within walking distance to all amenities in Castlerea Town. The said property offers enormous potential given its site size of 0.4 Acre and the auctioneer now invites all offers for immediate sale of this select property. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property is situated in the centre of Castlerea Town. Eircode: F45 V825