Ballyarkane Inch, County Kerry , V93 K6W0Asking price €450,000
At a glance...
- Solid handmade, hand painted Farrow & Ball, in-frame bespoke designed kitchen.
- Walnut wood island unit with granite top.
- Underfloor oil heating.
- Integrated Neff appliances.
- Vegetable sink. Inbuilt food waste insinkerator.
- Granite worktops.
- Solid wood flooring.
- Electronic / rain sensor Velux windows.
- Mahogany UPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Extensive ceramic and non-stain tiles throughout.
- Large 0.85 acre landscaped site.
- Separate stables for five horses and private floodlit sanded riding arena.
- Large storage and office facility of 150 sq m.
This property, located on the well renowned Dingle Peninsula, and sits on the gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way. It is situated approximately 2km from Fybough and Castledrum National Schools. Castlemaine NS is approximately 10km. Milltown Secondary School is approximately 14 km, Intermediate School (ISK) and Killorglin Community College are approximately 20 km away. All are serviced by school transport. This property is located less than 5 km (10-minute drive) from the well renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach. This property, which is in turn-key condition, also enjoys the perfect location of being less than 30km from the well renowned towns of Killarney and Dingle, along with being only 20-minute drive from Tralee. Bensons local Quick Pick Foodstore and petrol pumps is less than 1 km away, for all essential needs.
Luxury detached and superbly presented 5-bedroom family home completed to exceptionally high standard. This property enjoys the benefit of spacious living areas, with excellent natural sunlight, due to its south facing orientation. A double height, purpose-built kitchen extension opens out to a mature landscaped garden and patio with secluded reading and seating areas enjoying the breath-taking views of the sea. It also includes a private balcony off the first-floor master suite.
This is the ideal remote working location with a separate outside office space with unobstructed views of the Sliabh Mish mountain range.
This property sits on the gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way and enjoys a variety of beautiful beaches, pubs, restaurants, and outdoor pursuits, all within easy reach.
Take the N70 road to Castlemaine, proceed on the R561 road to Ballyarkane, Inch V93 K6W0.