Ballydowney Killarney, County Kerry , V93 FF2V
At a glance...
- Very large secluded site suitable to extend house and redesign to suit your needs.
- Large mature 0.32 acre landscaped site
- Double site to rear
- Large parking area to front
- Double glazed PVC window throughout
- Mains services
- Killarney town and National Park within walking distance
- High speed broadband
- Located in much sought after residential location.
Exceptional three bedroom detached house located on a large 0.32 acre elevated site, within walking distance of Killarney town centre.
Ballydowney is a much sought after residential location situated directly across from Killarney National Park and the Fossa Way walking track. Killarney Golf Club is also within walking distance.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a family home on a large site which you can extend and redesign to suit your needs.
Accommodation includes entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, dining room, utility, three bedrooms, WC and shower room.
- Entrance Hallway— carpet
- Lounge— fireplace, carpet
- Dining room— fireplace, carpet
- Kitchen—Fully fitted, linoleum
- Utility & WC
- Bedroom (1) - Large window, carpet, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom (2) - Carpet, wash-hand-basin
- Bedroom (3) - Large window, carpet
- Shower room
Leaving Killarney town via Port Road, drive to the Ballydowney Roundabout, take first left onto Ring of Kerry Road (N72). Property is fourth house on the right hand side.