Boher Killinure, County Limerick , V94 PCP5
At a glance...
- Water- Mains
- Sewerage- on site septic tank
- Heating- Solid fuel stove (Vermont Encore) and oil fired central heating
- House alarm
- Modern handcrafted kitchen with pantry press
- Rangemaster induction hob
- Smeg Fridge
- Roll top bath and Electric shower
- Internet Up to 100mb with Celtic or Munster Broadband
An utterly charming period cob built cottage built in circa 1870 complete with thatched roof which was replaced 5 years ago and a single story rear extension. The property has loads of character and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Having undergone a complete refurbishment and extension c 10 years ago, the property extends to 70 sq.m. and has full hardwood flooring throughout the living space. The main living space is open-plan with a handcrafted solid wood kitchen, a large Vermont wood burning stove and a thatched vaulted ceiling with sleeping loft above. There are two bedrooms, and a roll-top bath to soak and refresh. There is pleasant front and large rear garden and an abundance of newly planted fruit trees. In addition the property features two large outbuildings ideal for conversion into workshops, home-office or studio.