Back to Search results
Explore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
Caher Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 YH66Price €300,000
At a glance...
- Attractive House style with stone facade
- Presented in excellent Condition throughout
- Picturesque and Mature Site
- Detached Garage with W.C and extra Utility Accommodation
- Convenient and highly accessible rural location - 4.5 km Castlerea Town
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 2 no. Insert Solid Fuel Stoves
- Landscaped Lawns, Patio Area, Pet Enclosure
- Accommodation comprises of Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Office, Conservatory, Utility, Shower room and 1 no. Bedroom at ground floor with 3 no. Bedrooms, all of which have walk in wardrobes (one Ensuite) and a Family Bathroom at first floor.
- Mains Water, Electricity .
- Septic Tank on Site.
- Broadband currently connected.
- It is estimated that high speed Fibre Broadband will be available shortly - anticipated date for connection: October 2023 - December 2023, source NBI website.
New to the Market, REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present this quality 4 Bedroom Detached Dormer Style Bungalow with Detached Garage, located in picturesque and peaceful Countryside, 4.5km from Castlerea Town. Finished internally and externally to a high standard, this most select family home comprises of Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Office, Conservatory, Utility, Shower room and 1 no. Bedroom at ground floor with 3 no. Bedrooms, all of which have walk in wardrobes (one Ensuite) and a Family Bathroom at first floor. Externally, we have a detached garage incorporating a W.C and a Second utility room. Considered a convenient location to Castlerea Town and highly accessible to the Galway and Roscommon road networks, the said property is considered an excellent opportunity to purchase a high quality family home, set on a most picturesque and mature site. Immediate enquiries are advised.
OutsideExternally, we have a generous site comprising 0.64 acres, bordered with post and rail fence and beech Hedge to front with mature trees and hedgerow to sides and rear. Tarmac drive to front, side and rear. Attractive Patio area to rear. Pet enclosure. Landscaped Lawns to front and rear.
Caher, Castlerea, Roscommon. Eircode: F45YH66
BER No.: 115571697
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided