Castlequarter Ballymacarbry, County Waterford , E91 RX71
At a glance...
- Spacious 4 bed residence
- Mains Water
- Oil FCH
- Septic Tank
- Entrance Hall (4.30m x 1.85m 14.11ft x 6.07ft) Tiled floor
- Hallway (4.05m x 1.76m 13.29ft x 5.77ft) Tiled floor
- Sitting Room (4.05m x 3.01m 13.29ft x 9.88ft) Laminate floor
- Lounge (3.99m x 3.23m 13.09ft x 10.60ft) Lounge/Former Shop: To front, carpeted
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.78m x 3.47m 22.24ft x 11.38ft) Open plan- Fully tiled , oil fired stove
- Bathroom (2.46m x 1.61m 8.07ft x 5.28ft) Wall to ceiling tiled, WC, whb, bath with electric shower
- Landing (4.29m x 2.04m 14.07ft x 6.69ft) Timber floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 3.68m 15.09ft x 12.07ft) Carpeted
- Bedroom 2 (3.47m x 2.77m 11.38ft x 9.09ft) Solid timber flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.68m x 3.07m 12.07ft x 10.07ft) Carpeted leading to
- Bedroom 4 (3.07m x 2.37m 10.07ft x 7.78ft) Carpeted
- Office (2.86m x 1.86m 9.38ft x 6.10ft) Solid timber flooring
- Rear ( ) Externally: Ample parking and shed space, making it an ideal proposal for anyone whose interests include car maintenance, small building projects or any hobby requiring external storage. The property is accessed by two separate entrances and has a large lawn area to rear with a recently designed Patio area and deck, with French Doors leading from kitchen.
- Garage (13.10m x 3.74m 42.98ft x 12.27ft)
OutsideAmple parking and plenty of shed space, making it an ideal proposal for anyone whose interests include car maintenance, small building projects or any hobby requiring lots of external storage. The property is accessed by two separate entrances and has a large lawn area to the rear & a recently designed patio area with deck.
Travelling from Clonmel to Dungarvan, take the first right turn after Kilmanaghan Village, then go left at crossroads. The property is situated in Fourmilewater village before the Church, at eircode E91 RX71. The propery is c. 2.5km from Ballymacarbry, 4km from Newcastle and 9.5km from Clonmel.
BER No.: 100860634
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.13 kWh/m²/yr