Circa 57 Acres, 22.98 Hectares At Milestown Cloneen, County TipperaryPOA
At a glance...
- C. 57 acres of Top Quality free draining limestone lands for sale.
- The lands have the benefit of a 4 span Haybarn & Cattle handling facilities
- The views of Slievenamon and the surrounding countryside have to be seen to be truly appreciated.
- The lands enjoy in excess of 1km of road frontage of two secondary roads
- Great Location circa 1.5 km from Cloneen village, circa 7km from Fethard and circa 22km from Clonmel
- Solicitor is : Donal T. Ryan Solicitors, Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
- Mains water is available The lands enjoy in excess of 1 km of road frontage
Solicitor is : Donal T. Ryan Solicitors, Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
Circa 1.5km out of Cloneen Village on the Killusty road. Silver gate on RHS with For Sale sign thereon. The lands have two gates onto the public road and enjoy in excess of 1km of road frontage of two roads. The holding is located c. 1.5km from Cloneen Village, c. 2.5km from Killusty, c. 7km from Fethard and c. 22km from Clonmel. The nearest residence/eircode to the farm is at eircide E91-A782, coming from Cloneen on the opposite side of the road or E91-HH26, off the secondary roadway.