Back to Search results
Cloonliss Lodge, Cloondarah, Mount Talbot, Roscommon, F42 A611
At a glance...
- Attractive Natural Stone Facade
- Driveway lined on one side by beautiful Stone Wall
- Modern 4 Bed Family Home - 15 years old presented in pristine condition
- Picturesque Location set on the Roscommon/Galway border
- Comprising of Sitting Room, Kitchen, Dining room, Conservatory, Utility, WC, and Bedroom with ensuite at ground floor and 3 Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and a family Bathroom at first floor.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
A most impressive and attractive 4 Bedroom detached Dormer Bungalow presented in excellent condition and finished to a high specification throughout. A wonderful opportunity to purchase a quality residence set in a most picturesque location set on c.3.3 acres convenient to Roscommon Town, off the main Roscommon to Galway road. REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present this most attractive family home and immediate enquiries are advised.
Eircode: F42 A611