Back to Search results
Cloonshanville, Frenchpark, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 KW21Price €270,000
At a glance...
- Attractive Village Setting
- Convenient to Larger Towns of Boyle and Roscommon.
- Detached Bungalow presented in excellent condition
- Large Workshop/Garage - 77 Sq.M
- First Floor Attic Space offers potential
- Dual central heating
- 3 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Broadband speed test -80 to 90 mbps download
- Comprising of Living room, Kitchen/Dining room, Utility, 4 Bedrooms (3 ensuites) and family Bathroom at ground floor. Attic area is accessed via solid staircase and offers open plan storage accommodation.
- All main Services.
- Electric, Water, Mains Sewerage
- All Village Amenities to include local Shop, Public House, Church, National School, GAA pitch etc.
- Ireland West International Airport is 25 minute drivetime.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
Quality 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Large Detached Workshop/Garage, set on a most prime site, at Boyle Road, Frenchpark, benefitting from its close proximity to village amenities. Shops Schools etc. First Floor Attic Space accessed via Solid Staircase offers further potential. G.I.A - Ground Floor 141 Sq.M, Open Plan Attic Space - 83 Sq.M, Detached Workshop/Garage 77 Sq.M. Offering Exceptional Value and potential, Immediate Enquiries Advised for this most select property.
OutsideAttractive Gardens to Front and Rear. Concrete Driveway to front, sides and rear. Detached Workshop 77 Sq,m to rear.
Located at Boyle Road, Frenchpark on Public Footpath. Eircode: F45 KW21