Back to Search results
Convent Road Clogheen, County Tipperary , E21 VY45
At a glance...
- For sale by REA Online Auction on 11th June 2021.
- Declared Reserve: €35,000
- Two Storey House with potential for further development
- Currently there is no sewerage connected to the property
- PVC Windows,Mains Water & ESB
- Competitively priced
- Check out REA Stokes and Quirke Bid now
- Mains Water & ESB
- The subject property is located a short distance from the centre of Clogheen which has a Primary School restaurant, Pubs, Shop & Church
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
For Sale by REA Stokes & Quirke Bid now REA Online Auction on Friday the 11th of June 2021. Declared Reserve: â?¬35,000. Deceptively spacious two storey house requiring complete modernization and redecoration in this most convenient of locations, within walking distance of the centre of Clogheen Village. The overhead accommodation of the property is currently not in use/accessible/developed, though would provide for substantial further accommodation, at least 3 more bedrooms. The roof was replaced circa 15 years ago. Please note the property does not currently have a main sewerage supply connected and the competitive reserve reflects same. We are informed that the Main sewerage supply to Clogheen is located circa 200 meters from the property. The property is contained in Folio TY35612, which is a restrictive sized site with a range of cut stone outbuildings to rear. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Paul Morris, Henry Shannon & Co. Solicitors, Clonmel-052 6121700
- Hallway ( ) Small enclosed hallway
- Sitting Room (4.80m x 4.20m 15.75ft x 13.78ft) Dual aspect windows, fireplace with timber surround
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.90m x 3.20m 16.08ft x 10.50ft) Traditional style open fireplace with Belfast Sink, Door to back yard, Door to,
- Bedroom 1 (2.70m x 2.30m 8.86ft x 7.55ft) Exposed timber flooring, facing front
- Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 2.50m 8.53ft x 8.20ft) Laminate flooring, facing rear
OutsideThere are a range of Cut stone outbuildings in disrepair in close proximity to the property
The subject property is the second house on LHS as one heads out the Vee Road from Clogheen. The property is situated at Eircode E21-VY45.