Cragg Birdhill, County Tipperary , V94 XP6APrice €550,000
At a glance...
- 5 Bedroom Architecturally Designed Home
- Scenic Site extending to 5.38 acres
- Stunning Location
- Convenient to Limerick City and University
- Easy Access to M7 Motorway network
- Suit Hobby Farmer or Equine Hobbyist
- Mains ESB, Mains Water, Oil Fired Central Heating, Biocycle Unit.
- All windows are double glazed pvc.
REA John Lee present to the the market this Unique 5 Bedroom Detached Residence set on an Elevated c. 2.18 ha. (c. 5.38 acre) Holding within communting distance of Limerick City. The property is positioned in a sought after location a short distance from Birdhill, Ballina, University of Limerick and Limerick City. It features architecturally designed, generously proportioned living accommodation throughout. Approached by a gravel driveway with mature lawns to the front and rear, this property would be ideal for those with equestrian or hobby farming interests. The location is first class within easy reach of all amenities and only 10 minutes drive to the University of Limerick / National Technological Park. This is also an ideal location for anyone working in Castletroy/Annacotty and the University of Limerick, Plassey area.
The property is a short distance from the R445, Limerick road, 3.5km from Birdhill, 5km from Newport, 6km from the M7 motorway and 12km from the University of Limerick. Eircode: V94 XP6A