Glenstal Murroe, County Limerick , V94 A3YVPrice €298,000
At a glance...
- Spacious Detached 4 Bedroom Bungalow
- Mature Cultivated Gardens extending to c. 0.5 acres
- Detached Garage to one side
- Patio and Pergola to the rear
- Convenient to Glenstal Abbey and Murroe village
- 20 minutes to University of Limerick and National Technological Park
- Ready to Occupy and Requires no outlay
- Inspection Recommended
- Mains ESB, Private Water, OFCH, Septic tank.
- The property is ideally located adjacent to the Slieve Felim Loop Walking Trail and a short distance from Glenstal abbey, Murroe village and the Clare Glens River amenity area.
REA John Lee are delighted to present this Excellent Quality 4 Bedroom Bungalow to the market. It is set amidst a beautiful mature garden planted with a mix of trees, shrubs, herbaceous flowers, spring bulbs and ornamental grasses. The interior, extending to. c. 123 sq.m., is tastefully decorated and well appointed throughout while the property is enclosed by a natural hedge on all sides with a patio area and pergola at the rear. This unique home is positioned on a spacious site of c. 0.5 acres, ideally located only a short distance from Glenstal Abbey and adjacent to the Slieve Felim Loop Walk in the backdrop of the Galtees. Limerick University and the National Technological Park are just a short 20 minute drive. This is a special location which must be inspected to be appreciated. Viewing can be arranged through the agent.