Grove Ryan Farm, Ballingarrane North, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 Y527POA
At a glance...
- Top quality lands suitable for any farming purpose
- Benefit of a 4 bed farmhouse requiring modernisation
- Offers the successful purchaser the opportunity to apply for the Vacant Property Refurbishment Grant (subject to meeting the criteria).
- Multiple farm outbuildings
- substantial road frontage of two road with the benefit of 5 gates leading into the lands
- Sols: James Reilly Clonmel 052 6122677
- The property has Mains water, ESB, and septic tank , and an unfailing well
4.69m x 3.38m Carpeted flooring with a feature timber ceiling and window overlooking front farm yard. Electric fire.
2.99m x 5.04m Laminate flooring, units at eye and floor level, Original style open fireplace.
Laminate floor, Window overlooking side
7.70m x 0.80m Laminate flooring.
1.70m x 3.10m Laminate flooring, W.C, W.H.B, shower and hot press
4.20m x 2.60m Carpeted flooring, Windows overlooking rear and side.
2.73m x 3.50m Carpeted flooring, window overlooking side.
4.29m x 3.52m Concrete flooring, window overlooking side.
OutsideSubstantial array of Farm buildings comprising of: 3 span roll top barn measuring 14.6m X 18.4m with 3 span double leanto thereof. Fuel shed measuring 9.4m X 5m. Storage outbuilding with secure sliding door - 10.8m X 11.6m. Galvanized shed connected to the main farmhouse, split up into 3 stables, 21.4m X 4.36. Storage outbuildings with a mixture of stone built out houses with slate and galvanized roofing - 13.2m X 5.8m
Superbly located circa 2 km from Clonmel with frontage out onto the N24 Clonmel to Cahir Road and frontage out onto the Giantsgrave Road, L3207.at Eircode E91 Y527
BER No.: 116344839
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided