Back to Search results
Harbour Cottage, Strandside South, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X35 PX05Guide price €230,000
|Time||Apr 30 at 11:00 AM|
At a glance...
- Fabulous location overlooking Dungarvan Harbour
- Abbeyside Primary School within a short stroll
- Ideal starter, retirement or holiday residence
- Walled in South facing rear garden
- Within a short stroll of all amenities including Waterford Greenway
- All light fittings, window furnishings, built in appliances
- Walled in South facing rear garden, with Boiler house
- All main services
- All of the amenities of Dungarvan town on the doorstep.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale by Online Auction on Friday the 30th April this gem of a home enjoying fabulous views overlooking Dungarvan Harbour. This 3 bedroom mid-terrace property enjoys a central location within a stroll of all amenities to include shops, restaurants, pubs, the Waterford Greenway etc and Abbeyside Primary School on the doorstep. The deceptive accommodation comprises Entrance porch, Livingroom, Kitchen/Breakfast area (having sliding patio door to walled in south facing garden), 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom. First Floor; Ensuite Bedroom. External: Boiler house. Properties like Harbour Cottage rarely come to the market, and for good reason, they are few and far between! If you are interested in this property, please contact us for a virtual viewing.
- Entrance Porch (1.20m x 1.11m 3.94ft x 3.64ft) Tiled Floor
- Living Room (4.27m x 2.80m 14.01ft x 9.19ft) Open fire, marble hearth, Wooden surround, Telephone point, Fabulous views over Dungarvan Harbour
- Kitchen/Dining Area ( 0.00ft x 0.00ft) Vaulted ceiling having velux window, floor & eye level units, Tiled floor & splashback, stairs to first floor, Hotpress off, patio door to enclosed walled in garden. Kitchen Area: 4.6 x 3.84 Dining Area : 3.0 x 2.0
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.76m 10.83ft x 9.06ft) Views over Harbour, Wooden flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 2.50m 10.83ft x 8.20ft) Wooden flooring, small storage press.
- Bathroom (2.50m x 2.45m 8.20ft x 8.04ft) Tiled floor & splashback, Jacuzzi Bath having Triton T90s electric shower overhead.
- First Floor ( ) Landing having generous storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.35m 11.15ft x 10.99ft) Fabulous views over Dungarvan Harbour, Ensuite off
- En-Suite 1 (2.15m x 1.80m 7.05ft x 5.91ft) (Measurement excludes generous storage press). Triton T90s electric shower
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed to Abbeyside. At the traffic lights turn right and the property is located on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale Board.