Knocklabede, Kilcummin, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 C6R9Price €150,000
At a glance...
- Large 0.3 acre site with concrete yard to side and rear.
- Superb mountain views
- Ideal property for renovation or refurbishment with up to €30,000 Government grants available to renovate vacant properties.
- Large shed to rear.
- Mains sewerage system being brought from Killarney to Kilcummin
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Oil fired central heating
Traditional style, two-storey farmhouse in need of some TLC extending to approximately 1,100 sq ft (102 sq m).
Located 11.2km from Killarney town and 3km from Kilcummin Village.
Featuring beautiful views over the countryside and mountains to the rear.
Accommodation consists of two reception rooms, kitchen and bedroom (ensuite) on the ground floor with three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
This property requires extensive refurbishment, water is connected and septic tank is present.
This property offers great potential due to its proximity to Killarney, upgrading of Kilcummin sewerage system and the availability of grants for refurbishment.
Kitchen / Dining Room - Concrete floors, timber fitted kitchen with tiled splash back.
Ground floor bedroom (Ensuite) - timber floors. Ensuite fully tiled and sanitary ware.
Lounge - wooden floors, dry lined walls.
Bedroom 2 (Ensuite - fully tiled)
Bathroom (WC, shower, sink and bath)