Back to Search results
Main Street Castlerea, County Roscommon€1,000 / month
At a glance...
- Purpose Built Office Accommodation
- Town Centre Location
- Car Park to Rear
- Can be provided Turn Key
- Bright and Spacious
- Large Balcony Area offers attractive outdoor space
- All Main Services.
- Castlerea is the third largest town in County Roscommon, It is located in the west of the county.
- The town is built on the banks of the River Suck and the River Francis, both of which are tributaries of the River Shannon.
- Offering all Town amenities to include National & Secondary Schools, Supermarkets, Retail Fashion Shops, Public Houses, Restaurants, Banks, Town Park etc.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
Town Centre Purpose Built Office Accommodation offering own door access and laid out over first and second floor. Fronting onto Main Street, directly opposite the renowned Benny's Deli, this select location substantially benefits from a large car park to the rear of the property offering ease of parking. Accommodation comprises of a large open plan office room on both floors with ancillary office/store/Kitchenette/Toilets etc. At second floor, large balcony area offers attractive outdoor space. Accommodation can be provided to a turn key specification subject to lease. Enquiries now invited.
OutsideFronts directly onto Main Street. Car Park to rear.
Castlerea Town Centre. Fronting onto Main Street, directly opposite Benny's Deli.