Back to Search results
Meeltran, Aghamore, Ballyhaunis, County Mayo , F35 F961Price €175,000
At a glance...
- Excellent Rural Location
- Large Site - 0.32 Hectares
- Presented in good Condition
- Convenient Location, with ease of access to N17 national primary route linking Galway to Sligo.
- Ireland West International Airport - 15 min drivetime
- Double Garage/workshop - 28 sq.m
- Comprising of Living room, Kitchen, Sitting room, WC, 4 Bedrooms and a family Bathroom.
- Septic Tank on site, Shared Private Well, ESB.
- Rural Location convenient to the Towns of Kilkelly and Knock and to the larger Towns of Claremorris and Charlestown.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow (115 Sq.m) with Double Detached Garage (28 Sq.m) presented in good condition and set on a large 0.32 Hectare/.79 Acre Site with dual road access. This select Family Home comprises Living room, Kitchen, Sitting room, WC, 4 Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Dual Central Heating and Solar Panels for hot water, the said property must be viewed. Enquiries are now invited.
OutsideSpacious Site with Tarmac Drive to front, side and rear. Large garden area to front, side and rear. Detached Double Garage and Timber Garden Shed to rear.
Highly accessible location, set back off the N17 national primary route between Kilkelly and Knock in the townland of Meeltran. Eircode: F35 F961