Moylough Tubbercurry, County Sligo , F91 FX00Guide price €169,000
4 Bedroom Bungalow on 1 acre site
Ideal family home located approx 4km from town of Tubbercurry, yet set in a peaceful rural countryside. The property needs some minor upgrading works but it is basically a blank canvas where a new owner can put their own stamp on this excellent property.
- Large garage (8m x 4m) with various options of use
- Large garden/field at rear suitable for vegetable growing/orchard/small animal husbandry
- Moylough Primary School within 1km walk
- Variety of quiet rural walk loops
- Mains Water
- Site well fenced
- Dual heating, oil (new boiler) or solid fuel from Stanley Range
Sitting Room: (4.9m x 4m) with open fireplace
Kitchen: (5.5m x 3.5m) with Stanley Solid Fuel stove which heats radiators etc. Fitted kitchen units
Utility: 1.8m x 2.4m) plus W.C. with shower just off the utility area.
4 x Bedrooms: (3.6m x 2.8m), (3m x 3.2m), (3m x 3.1m), (3.6m x 4m) - built in wardrobes in 2 of the bedrooms
Bathroom: (1.6m x 3.1m)
Detached Garage: (8 x 4m) to side of the house with potential for a variety of uses including storage, workshop or extra living accommodation.
For more details contact agents on 071 9185050 /0876810848
BER No.: 113809297
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided