North Tipperary Food Works, Rearcross, Newport, County Tipperary , V94 PW18POA
At a glance...
- Finished to Food Hygiene Standards
- Concrete stainless floors for comfort, non slip, non crack, heat and cold resistant
- Individual drainage system for fat, sink etc from unit with pre treatment unit on site
- Separate foul drainage from toilets
- Washrooms and toilets
- Each unit has their own produce drop off point/door
- Staff room / Toilets / Changing Area
- Independent Roller Shutter Doors
- Individual Water and ESB Meters
- All mains services
- Ample car parking
- Fibre Broadband
This innovative food centre has been developed to include three supreme food production units, c. 76.8 sq.m. each, built to the very highest standards. They comply with all relevant standards, legislation and guidelines for best practice. The centre is ideal for start up food producers, those expanding or those wishing to relocate from an existing premises. Tipperary is home to many strong local food companies, all of which contributes to the establishment of a nerve centre for high quality food production. The three individual units and also be let as one large unit. This is a central location between Limerick City, Thurles, Nenagh, Cashel and Tipperary Town. Further details and enquiries to the letting agent.