Park Court Killarney, County Kerry , V93 XR5VOffers over €2,500,000
At a glance...
- Investment opportunity located in Killarney town centre;
- High profile office / retail units;
- Strong rental covenant in place with Government tenants;
- Currently let on a 20 year lease from April 2008 at passing rent of €205,570 per annum;
- The unit extends to ground floor area of 7,600 sq ft (706 sq m) and first floor area of 3,627 sq ft (336 sq m);
- The property is offered for sale with the benefit of the existing tenants with scope for further rental income.
- Gross yield 8.2%.
Prime Investment opportunity located in the heart of Killarney town centre. Ground and first floor office units in an impressive four storey mixed use property which extends to ground floor 7,600 sq ft and first floor 3,627 sq ft. The units are superbly laid out with raised access floors, suspended ceilings, air conditioning and category 5 cabling in addition to floor to ceiling windows. For the avoidance of doubt the tenants are not affected by this sale.
The subject property is located in the centre of Killarney town adjacent to Killarney Credit Union, Killarney Tourist Office and the Plaza Hotel. Access to Killarney National Park is directly across the road. Park Court occupies a pivotal position in the centre of Killarney town with immediate access to excellent parking facilities. All of Killarney's town centre amenities are within walking distance.