Scraggeen Newport, County Tipperary , V94 Y3YWPrice €440,000
At a glance...
- Extensive 4 Bedroom Family Home c. 4,220 sq.ft.
- Excellent Energy Rating of B2
- Landscaped Gardens and Lawns
- Wrought Iron Electric Entrance Gates
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
- Custom Fitted Home Cinema
- 4 Double Bedrooms with 3 Ensuite Bathrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- 20 Minutes University of Limerick
- Mains ESB, Mains Water, Gas Fired Central Heating, Septic tank, Satellite Broadband.
- Clare Glens Walking Trails, Slieve Felim Mountain Range.
A Truly Superb 4 Bedroom Family Home extending to c. 4,220 sq.ft. on a mature c. 0.766 acre site that will impress you when viewed. The property is finished to a very high standard throughout with a great BER of B2 and a bespoke fitted kitchen. A number of beautiful features include a large island with retractable centrepiece, integrated wine fridge, large solid fuel stove, ample storage and cupboard space. The spacious open planning living on the ground floor is a wonder with the feature atrium from the kitchen to first floor level unique. The living accommodation benefits from the spectacular views of the rolling hinterland on all sides. As you enter the first floor it contains a spacious entertaining area with custom home cinema and large master suite. The decor is first class and 4 large bedrooms with 3 ensuite bathrooms and master bathroom, give this beautiful home a large footprint for any growing family. Moving outside the property is approached via electric wrought iron gates leading to a landscaped site with mature lawns and shrubbery. There is a large decking area surrounded by a gravel drive to the rear which takes in a very scenic setting. The property is in close proximity to the Clare Glens Amenity area with nature trails and walks while Newport is a short drive. This is an excellent location as the University of Limerick is only 20 minutes away and the M7 and M20 motorway networks to Cork and Dublin and N18 to Shannon International Airport are also within easy reach.