Back to Search results
Shanbally, Cahir, Clogheen, County Tipperary , E21 T384
At a glance...
- Impressive detached 4 bedroom home
- Modern build 2007
- Very spacious accommodation throughout
- Superb views of the Knockmealdown and Galtee Mountains
- Private Well
- Septic Tank
- Well water
- Septic Tank
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
Impressive 4 bedroom detached residence on an attractive site. Extending to c. 271 sqm, the property was built in 2007 and has the benefit of spacious accommodation throughout to include a large inviting hallway with curved staircase to first floor, sitting room, kitchen/dining/living room, sun room, utility, shower room and 4th bedroom at ground floor level and a further three bedrooms (master ensuite with walk-in wardrobe) and bathroom at first floor level. The very spacious landing also accommodates an office area. Superb views of the Knockmealdown Mountains to the south and Galtees to the North. An additional benefit is the large detached garage of c. 46 sq.m.
- Hallway (6.10m x 3.10m 20.01ft x 10.17ft) Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Statement staircase and picture window.
- Sitting Room (4.80m x 4.80m 15.75ft x 15.75ft) Fireplace. Timber flooring. Bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (9.60m x 5.30m 31.50ft x 17.39ft) Fully fitted kitchen with an abundance of units at eye and floor level. Cuisine Master oil fired range. Central island. Solid fuel stove. Tiled floor to kitchen; timber flooring to dining/living. Bay window. Recessed lighting.
- Utility Room (5.20m x 2.80m 17.06ft x 9.19ft) Large utility with adjoining shower room. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Sun Room (3.80m x 4.30m 12.47ft x 14.11ft) Cathedral style ceiling. Large picture windows. Fireplace. Door to rear.
- Bedroom 4 (4.20m x 2.90m 13.78ft x 9.51ft) Carpet flooring.
- First Floor ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 5.30m 14.11ft x 17.39ft) Bright south-facing bedroom. Walk-in wardrobe.
- En-Suite 1 ( ) W.c., w.h.b., shower tray.
- Bedroom 2 (4.30m x 4.80m 14.11ft x 15.75ft) Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (4.60m x 3.40m 15.09ft x 11.15ft) Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom (3.00m x 3.00m 9.84ft x 9.84ft) W.c., w.h.b., bath, shower tray. Tiled floor.
- Landing ( ) Large landing with home office area. Airing cupboard.
- Garage (8.30m x 5.50m 27.23ft x 18.04ft) Detached garage.
Eircode: E21 T384 The property is located c. 8km Clogheen, 7km Ballylooby and 16km Cahir.