Springfield Clonlara, County Clare
At a glance...
- Quality Cattle Fattening Lands extending to c. 48 acres
- Ideally Located on the verge of Clonlara Village
- Conveniently Subdivided
- Central Roadway providing good access
- Excellent Road Frontage
- Potential for Future Development
- Hayshed with leanto, Holding Yard and Cattle Crush
IDEALLY LOCATED ROADSIDE FARM ADJACENT TO CLONLARA VILLAGE EXTENDING TO C. 48 ACRES S.M. For Sale by Online Auction on Wednesday 2nd June at 3pm via LSL Auctions. This Fine Farm is located beside Clonlara village and contains some excellent quality grazing lands in need of upgrading with possible future development potential. Farm Buildings consist of 2 column hayshed with lean-to, collecting yard and cattle crush. Inspection is Highly Recommended. Legal: Jane O'Sullivan, P.J. Oâ??Driscoll and Sons LLP, 73 South Mall, Cork.
From Limerick proceed to Clonlara village. Continue straight through the village passing the National School. The lands are situated a short distance on the right with sign thereon.