The Beech, 2B Avenue, Countess Road, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 CY59
At a glance...
- 80sq. mtrs
- 2 Bedrooms (2 double rooms)
- Open plan living / dining and kitchen
- Two minute stroll from Killarney town centre
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Cream Italian Mobeligno kitchen
- Combined washer/dryer
- Modern sanitary ware
- Chrome taps
- High pressure showers
- High quality tiling in all bathrooms
- Chrome electric towel rail
- Duo electric heating
- Electric under floor heating in bathrooms
- Timed security lighting
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
Superb two bedroom first floor apartment located in the much sought after Avenue development, on the Countess Road.
This is a unique apartment as it is the only first floor apartment to have a separate entrance from the ground floor.
2B The Beech is a first floor apartment, 80 sq m in size and comprises of open plan kitchen-dining-living room with two bedrooms (master ensuite), bathroom and utility.
The property has been designed with space, light and functionality in mind, double aspect windows in the living area, and the result is a truly remarkable property which holds great appeal as a home or a holiday residence.
This apartment is located within walking distance of Killarney town centre and adjacent to The Great Southern Hotel.
This property is an ideal investment opportunity and the property is currently let on a 12 month lease at €16,000 per annum